- 2018-12-12 On 12 December at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is attending a meeting of the Seimas Committee on Foreign Affairs
- 2018-12-12 On 12 December at 1:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in the Government meeting and sitting
- 2018-12-12 On 12 December at 4:30 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in an opening of the exhibition of drawings and posters by Ukrainian schoolchildren at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- 2018-12-12 to 2018-12-16 On 12-16 December, the Political Director Asta Skaisgirytė is participating in meetings of the initiative of the Enhanced Partnership in Northern Europe (e-PINE) in Washington, D.C.
- 2018-12-13 On 13 December at 1.00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in the Government meeting at the Seimas.
Ambassador A. Plepytė presents her letters of credence to the Secretary-General of the Caribbean Community
On 23 May, the Permanent Representative of Lithuania to the United Nations, Ambassador Audra Plepytė presented her letters of credence to the Secretary-General of the Caribbean Community (CARICOM) Irwin LaRocque in Georgetown, capital city of Guyana.
In a meeting, which took place after the ceremony, the Ambassador and the Secretary-General discussed strengthening cooperation between Lithuania and CARICOM within the United Nations, human rights, the rule of law, climate change, and the development of trade relations.
A. Plepytė is the second Ambassador of Lithuania accredited to the Caribbean Community.