- 2019-02-13 to 2019-02-18 On 13-18 February, the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius visits Uruguay
- 2019-02-15 to 2019-02-16 On 15-16 February, the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in the Munich Security Conference
- 2019-02-18 On 18 February at 2 p.m., the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius attends a meeting with Céline Gauer, Deputy Secretary-General of the European Commission
- 2019-02-18 On 18 February, the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends Foreign Affairs Council in Brussels
- 2019-02-19 On 19 February, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius participates in the General Affairs Council in Brussels
Close bilateral relations discussed at the meeting between Lithuanian Ambassador and President of the Storting
On 2 May, Lithuania's Ambassador to Norway Jonas Paslauskas was received by President of the Storting Tone Wilhelmsen Trøen.
During the courtesy call, the Ambassador of Lithuania relayed the congratulations by Viktoras Pranckietis, Speaker of the Lithuanian Seimas, to President Wilhelmsen Trøen on her recent election to this position. Moreover, Ambassador Paslauskas expressed his gratitude to the Storting for its long-term support to Lithuania and drew the President’s attention to the positive dynamics of bilateral trade and Norway’s input into Lithuania’s security, as well as to close people-to-people contacts.
President Wilhelmsen Trøen highly appreciated relations with Lithuania both bilaterally and in the framework of the Nordic-Baltic cooperation. Furthermore, the head of the Norwegian parliament supported the necessity to further strengthen bilateral ties between Lithuania and Norway, including cooperation between parliamentarians.