- 2019-09-16 On 16 September at 8.45 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius meets with the Armenian Foreign Minister
- 2019-09-16 On 16 September at 10.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends a ministers’ meeting
- 2019-09-16 On 16 September at 12.05 noon, the Minister Linas Linkevičius has a lunch with the Armenian Foreign Minister
- 2019-09-16 On 16 September at 1.30 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends a meeting of the Lithuanian State Defence Council
- 2019-09-16 On 16 September, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius attends a meeting of the General Affairs Council in Brussels
On 22 August, an exhibition of paintings showcasing Lithuanian and Polish artists was opened at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania on the occasion of the 450th anniversary of the Union of Lublin. The exhibition features about 40 works by artists who represent a wide variety of styles and genres. Lithuanian and Polish artists took up the challenge to interpret this historical fact.
On 4 May, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius conferred the highest amateur art award in Lithuania – “Aukso paukštė” (“The Golden Bird”) – on the Lithuanian dance group from Chicago “Grandis” ("The Link").
On 4 May in Chicago, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius participated in a solemn ceremony of unveiling of the monument to Adolfas Ramanauskas-Vanagas, Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Union of Lithuanian Freedom Fighters, head of state of the country that was resisting its occupation. Auksutė Ramanauskaitė-Skokauskienė, daughter of A. Ramanauskas-Vanagas, and his granddaughter Inga Jancevičienė also took part in the ceremony.
On 3 May, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius conferred the award of honor of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs – Lithuania's Diplomacy Star – on Dr. Jonas Daugirdas, member of the Board of Directors of the Chicago Lithuanian newspaper “Draugas” (“The Friend”), editor of the “Lithuanian Heritage” magazine.
On 13 November, the conference “Together towards the Modern State: Litvaks in the History of Lithuanian and Israeli Statehood” was held at the Martynas Mažvydas National Library of Lithuania to mark the 100th anniversary of Lithuanian and the 70th anniversary of Israeli statehood.
A long-term exposition dedicated to the 100th anniversary of the Lithuanian diplomatic service was opened at the Rector's Office, Vytautas Magnus University, Donelaičio St. 58, Kaunas.
On 21 September, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Linas Linkevičius, took part in a ceremony of unveiling a memorial stone to the Righteous among the Nations, rescuers of Jews during the Nazi occupation in Lithuania.