- 2019-03-20 On 20 March at 9:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius meets with the new Ambassador of Argentina Ana Maria Ramirez
- 2019-03-20 On 20 March at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends a meeting of the Seimas Committee on Foreign Affairs
- 2019-03-20 On 20 March at 1:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius takes part in the Government meeting and sitting
- 2019-03-21 On 21 March at 9:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius delivers a welcome speech at a round table dedicated to the Eastern Partnership
- 2019-03-21 On 21 March at 12:00 noon, the Minister Linas Linkevičius takes part in the Government meeting at the Seimas
On 21-22 February, an informal meeting of trade ministers took place in Bucharest, Romania. The event was attended by the Vice-Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Albinas Zananavičius. Trade ministers discussed the EU-US trade relations and opportunities for modernizing the World Trade Organization (WTO).
On 27 September, the Vice-Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Neris Germanas met with Mitsunari Okamoto, Parliamentary Vice-Minister for Foreign Affairs of Japan. The delegation of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan came to Lithuania for the first meeting of the Japan-Baltic Cooperation Dialogue.
The Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius, together with the Ministers of Spain, Poland, Romania and Hungary, signed a joint letter to the European Trade Commissioner Cecilia Malmström, calling for an extension of anti-dumping duties imposed on imports of ammonium nitrate fertilizers from Russia.
The Seimas ratified the Accession Agreement of Lithuania to the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) under an urgency procedure on 28 June 2018. After Lithuania deposits its ratification documents with the French Government, it will become the 36th full-fledged member of the Organisation.
On 4 May, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius met with the Minister of Economy of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) Sultan bin Saeed Al Mansouri.
The Permanent Representative of Lithuania to the World Trade Organization (WTO) Dalia Kadišienė has been appointed to head the Committee on Trade Facilitation of the WTO for the coming years.