- 2018-10-22 to 2018-10-23 On 22-23 October, the Chancellor Jūratė Raguckienė is attending the EU Chancellors‘ Meeting in Brussels
- 2018-10-23 On 23 October, the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius is taking part in a meeting of the Heads of Delegations of the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance in Rome
- 2018-10-24 On 24 October at 9.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is delivering a speech at the Warsaw Security Forum
- 2018-10-24 On 24 October at 9.05 a.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas is meeting with the new Slovenian Ambassador Božena Forštnarič Boroje
- 2018-10-24 On 24 October at 10.00 a.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas is attending a meeting of the Seimas Committee on Foreign Affairs
Lithuania’s Foreign Minister receives the outgoing Ambassador of China
On 4 January, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius received the outgoing Ambassador of China to Lithuania Wei Ruixing. Lithuania’s Foreign Minister thanked the Chinese Ambassador for his efforts to build and strengthen the relationship between the two countries during his tenure in Lithuania.
“Today, Lithuania’s relationship with China is based on intensifying bilateral economic relations, Lithuania’s cooperation within the 16+1 platform, as well as the growing relationship between China and the EU. Lithuania seeks to continue its cooperation with China in the fields of transport, exports of agricultural products, and financial services,” said Linkevičius.
The meeting also discussed bilateral issues related to political, economic and cultural cooperation that would be addressed in the near future.
Wei Ruixing has served as the Ambassador of China to Lithuania since 2015.