- 2018-12-12 On 12 December at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is attending a meeting of the Seimas Committee on Foreign Affairs
- 2018-12-12 On 12 December at 1:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in the Government meeting and sitting
- 2018-12-12 On 12 December at 4:30 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in an opening of the exhibition of drawings and posters by Ukrainian schoolchildren at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- 2018-12-12 to 2018-12-16 On 12-16 December, the Political Director Asta Skaisgirytė is participating in meetings of the initiative of the Enhanced Partnership in Northern Europe (e-PINE) in Washington, D.C.
- 2018-12-13 On 13 December at 1.00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in the Government meeting at the Seimas.
On 29 November, the Ambassador of Lithuania Gediminas Varvuolis presented his letters of credence to the President of Singapore Halimah Yacob.
On 14 November, the Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation organized a conference and a Triumph of Liberty Gala Dinner to remember all victims of tyranny and to celebrate the heroes of liberty in Washington, DC.
On 7 November, Lithuanian business professionals gathered at the Embassy of the Republic of Lithuania in Latvia. They established the Global Lithuanian Leaders Riga Club, elected the leader and the Board. The Club will be headed by Dalia Petkevičienė in the coming years.
The outgoing Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Lithuania to the Republic of Poland Šarūnas Adomavičius was awarded the Commander's Cross of the Order of Merit of the Republic of Poland.
On 3 November, the Ambassador of Lithuania to Australia Gediminas Varvuolis officially opened the Honorary Consulate of Lithuania in Adelaide.
On 1 October, the UNESCO executive team, representatives of international and non-governmental organisations, and experts together with diplomats of UNESCO Member States gathered in UNESCO headquarters to discuss the situation in the Autonomous Republic of Crimea (Ukraine) and the city of Sevastopol, illegally occupied by the Russian Federation.
On 25 September, Ambassador of the Republic of Lithuania to the Kingdom of Belgium Rita Kazragienė, presented her letters of credence to King Philippe.
On 20 September, the Ambassador of Lithuania Kęstutis Kudzmanas presented his letters of credence to the President of Moldova Igor Dodon.
On 20 September in Delhi, the Ambassador of Lithuania to India Julius Pranevičius presented his letters of credence to the President of India Ram Nath Kovind.
On 16 July, Lithuania officially opened its Honorary Consulate in São Paulo, Brazil, which is headed by Carlos Levenstein. The opening ceremony was attended by the Vice-Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Darius Skusevičius, the Consul General of Lithuania in São Paulo Laura Tupe, representatives of the local authorities, consular corps, business, culture, and tourism, as well as leaders of the Lithuanian community in Brazil, and Litvaks.
During their stay in Washington, D.C., Juozas Jakavonis-Tigras and his daughter Angelė Jakavonytė visited the organisation of Voice of America.
On 13 June, Juozas Jakavonis-Tigras (Tiger), the participant of Lithuanian freedom fights, former Lithuanian partisan signalman and adjutant to Adolfas Ramanauskas-Vanagas (Hawk) visited the Embassy of Lithuania in Washington, D.C.
On 23 May, a big sculpture “Garden” by an internationally acclaimed Lithuanian American artist Ray Bartkus was opened in the Union Station, the main station in Washington, D.C.
On 14 May, the Vice-Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Darius Skusevičius officially opened Lithuania‘s Honorary Consulate in Gifu, Japan.
On 13 February, a professional polyphonic a cappella group 'Jazz Island' gave a concert to mark a hundred years since the restoration of the state of Lithuania at Oslo Concert Hall. The show was organised by the Embassy of Lithuania to Norway.