- 2018-07-11 to 2018-07-18 On 11-18 July, the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius is visiting Buenos Aires (Argentina), Montevideo (Uruguay) and Sao Paulo (Brazil).
- 2018-07-17 On 17 July, the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in a meeting of Ministers of Foreign Affairs from the EU and from the Community of Latin American and Caribbean States (CELAC) in Brussels.
- 2018-07-17 On 17 July at 3:00 p.m., the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius is meeting with the Member of the European Parliament Rebecca Harms in Vilnius.
- 2018-07-19 On 19 July at 4:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is participating in an event dedicated to commemorate the anniversary of the Sumner Welles Declaration in Washington Square in Vilnius.
- 2018-07-20 On 20 July, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius is participating in the General Affairs Council (Article 50) in Brussels.
Vice-Minister Skusevičius discusses judicial reform in Ukraine
On 5 March, the Vice-Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Darius Skusevičius met with the Minister of Justice of Ukraine Pavlo Petrenko and discussed reforms of the justice sector of Ukraine in Vilnius.
“It is important that the judicial reform should be consistent and ensure not only the adoption of necessary legislation, but also facilitation of its effective implementation,” said Skusevičius.
Ukraine’s Minister of Justice is visiting Lithuania at the invitation of the Minister of Justice of Lithuania. During the visit, the Lithuanian-Ukrainian agreement for judicial cooperation was signed. Lithuania constantly supports Ukraine’s reforms and pays special attention to the sector of justice. Lithuanian experts participate in the EU project ‘Support to Justice Sector Reforms in Ukraine’, which aims to promote the exchange of best practices and experiences between the Ukrainian and EU experts.