- 2018-12-11 On 11 December at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is attending a meeting at the Seimas
- 2018-12-11 On 11 December, the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius is participating in the 10th Assembly of the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum in Tbilisi
- 2018-12-11 On 11 December, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananvičius is participating in the General Affairs Council (Art. 50) in Brussels
- 2018-12-12 On 12 December at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is attending a meeting of the Seimas Committee on Foreign Affairs
- 2018-12-12 On 12 December at 1:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in the Government meeting and sitting
Vice-Minister Skusevičius meets with the Deputy Speaker of the National Assembly of Armenia
On 14 December, the Vice-Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Darius Skusevičius met with the Deputy Speaker of the National Assembly of Armenia Eduard Sharmazanov to discuss the key issues of bilateral relations between Lithuania and Armenia. Skusevičius emphasized the importance of interparliamentary relations and more active cooperation in the fields of business, reforms, and education.
The meeting highlighted the importance of the new partnership agreement between Lithuania and Armenia for further reinforcement of cooperation.
“The EU-Armenia Comprehensive and Enhanced Partnership Agreement that was signed in the margins of the Eastern Partnership Summit in Brussels is the most significant achievement of the EU-Armenia cooperation this year. The agreement marks a new stage in the EU-Armenia relationship and, hopefully, will give new impetus to deepening mutually beneficial cooperation, especially in the field of European reform,” said the Vice-Minister Skusevičius.
Sharmazanov is also the Head of Armenia-Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia Parliamentary Friendship Group.