- 2019-03-21 On 21 March at 9:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius delivers a welcome speech at a round table dedicated to the Eastern Partnership
- 2019-03-21 On 21 March at 12:00 noon, the Minister Linas Linkevičius takes part in the Government meeting at the Seimas
- 2019-03-21 On 21 March at 6:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius takes part in the presentation of diaries by Michael von Römer (Mykolas Romeris) at the Martynas Mažvydas National Library
- 2019-03-21 On 21 March, the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius receives the State Secretary at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Romania Dănuţ Sebastian Neculăescu
- 2019-03-21 to 2019-03-22 On 21-22 March, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius attends the European Council in Brussels as part of the delegation led by the President of Lithuania
Lithuania’s Ambassador G. Varvuolis presents his letters of credence to the President of the Philippines
On 21 January, the Ambassador of Lithuania Gediminas Varvuolis presented his letters of credence to the President of the Philippines Rodrigo Duterte.
The Foreign Affairs Undersecretary Ernesto Abella also took part in the ceremony.
After the solemn ceremony, the Ambassador laid a wreath at the José Rizal Monument in Manila.
The Ambassador G. Varvuolis resides in Tokyo. He is the fourth Ambassador of Lithuania to the Philippines. Lithuania and the Philippines established their diplomatic relations on 15 December 1991.