- 2019-03-21 On 21 March at 9:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius delivers a welcome speech at a round table dedicated to the Eastern Partnership
- 2019-03-21 On 21 March at 12:00 noon, the Minister Linas Linkevičius takes part in the Government meeting at the Seimas
- 2019-03-21 On 21 March at 6:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius takes part in the presentation of diaries by Michael von Römer (Mykolas Romeris) at the Martynas Mažvydas National Library
- 2019-03-21 On 21 March, the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius receives the State Secretary at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Romania Dănuţ Sebastian Neculăescu
- 2019-03-21 to 2019-03-22 On 21-22 March, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius attends the European Council in Brussels as part of the delegation led by the President of Lithuania
Lithuania's Ambassador presents his letters of credence to the President of Poland
On 9 January, the Ambassador of Lithuania to Poland Eduardas Borisovas presented his letters of credence to the President of Poland Andrzej Duda.
The meeting discussed the necessity of close bilateral cooperation in the field of security. The officials exchanged views on the work of both countries on the United Nations Security Council.
In 2019, Lithuania and Poland will mark the anniversaries that are important for the two countries: the 25th anniversary of the agreement on friendship, good neighborly relations and cooperation between Lithuania and Poland, the 450th anniversary of the Union of Lublin, and the 15th anniversary of the accession of both countries to the European Union. The President of Lithuania and the Speaker of the Seimas are also planning to visit Poland this year.
Following the ceremony, the Ambassador of Lithuania to Poland E. Borisovas laid a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in Warsaw and signed the memorial book.